Sunday, September 28, 2008

What can a dermatologist give for acne

« ...Now, this isn't to say that most acne prescription medications are so bad that if you use them, something drastic will happen. Indeed there may be one or two medications that you shouldn't use if you can avoid them, however the vast majority of acne prescription medications have a specific purpose for different conditions. By ensuring that the treatment that you use is prescribed specifically for your condition, then you'll be more likely to be on your way to overcoming your case of acne....
...Due to acne, I think I spent more time washing my face in my teenage years than enjoying the youth. I remember I used to wash my face minimum of 3 times a day with good skin cleanser prescribed by my doctor. Acne can cause serious inferiority complex. Trust me, I know about that... But thanks to my incline towards eastern cultures it helped me a lot. I found something which can help anyone a lot....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Retin A comes in various strengths starting from 0.025 to 0.1 percent. It is best to start off with a lower concentration - but this would be determined by a dermatologist who at one time was the only way to obtain Retin A. It can now be purchased without a prescription over the internet - sometimes cheaper than thru a doctor. However if you are a first time Retin A user - seeing a dermatologist first is recommended....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: menopausiaacnenaturalremedio, does gresy hair cause acne, how to remove old acne scard

No comments: