Monday, June 2, 2008

Health boards acne

A famous boxer was once asked what his secret was in winning nearly every fight of his career. Here's what he said: "I figure out my opponent's game plan as quickly as possible and then I do everything I can to DISRUPT that game plan of his. And once I've done that, then I use what skills I've learned over the years to finish him off." And then he added, "I never just came out swinging."And that's exactly what you'll need to do to conquer your acne as well. You're going to have to DISRUPT acne's 'game plan,' -- the acne cycle -- in order to have a chance at having clear, acne free skin.
Junk food on its own does not in itself cause acne. Different people eating the same greasy hamburgers may or may not get acne. But if you are prone to acne the chances are that what you eat will have a profound effect on your chances of getting rid of acne. There are many reports from countless acne sufferers, some of them having endured acne for years, that certain drinks and foods make worse the hormonal changes which result in ongoing outbreaks of acne.
With oils and dirt been trapped under the skin we then get acne over the face. This is embarrassing for some and is depressing fore everyone as its not that nice having a face full of acne.
friezethouy.blogspot.com
tags: the top 20 acne medications, myth about food afecting acne, acne natural remedies

No comments: